Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year

I'm not usually one for New Years resolutions but here are a few things that NEED to be done:

1. Blog more. I'm sure no one really cares about that one but I'm thinking my kids will love it when they're older and can have a digital record of them growing up.

2.Take more pictures. Refer to #1. Not very interesting record without some awesome pictures.

3. Lose some freaking weight! No more excuses. No drastic goals. No guilt. Just do it.

4. Learn to knit. Improve my sewing. Start Elisabeth's scrapbook and update Reagan's. You know, crafty stuff.

That's enough for now. Maybe if I can start on these goals, I can add some more on another first. April. My birthday. My last year of the 20s. hmmm......

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I'm thinking a craft night should be started. I know some crafty ladies and we could all have a good time!

James and Elizabeth said...

oh I second Rae's Idea. Also good luck with your goals. I need a walking buddy, and I know Jenny walks often maybe we should all get together and do a little exercising together. If anything it would be some fun girl time. And the kiddos will love it too.

S said...

Yes to both of you!!