Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Florida snippet

I don't have all the photos we took on our trip downloaded to my computer yet, but here are some taken with my phone. We had so much fun!


sisters


waiting in line for teacups with her new Pasqual


Reagan riding her favorite ride. Teacups!


Awesome face painting.


Lacy and my mom got some face painting too. Lacy got a lightening bolt scar and my mom got Professor McGonagall glasses.


Reagan and Pooh.

We have a few more cameras with pictures on them which I will hopefully get soon. We had a fun trip with all of our family!

1 comment:

James and Elizabeth said...

Great pictures. I love the face paint on Reagan. Was Disneyworld fun with a three year old or was she still a little too young to fully enjoy it? I want to take Gwenevere to Disneyland when James Graduates in a year but I wasn't sure if she would still be too young to really enjoy it. I can't wait to see more pictures.