Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas

Christmas. Yes, we did participate. No, we don't have pictures to prove it. We had a blast spending time with family especially cousins who love dress up as much as Reagan does. We look forward to a little Range cousin this summer. :) Can I say that? Pretend you didn't just read that, I think it's ok but I'm not sure.

Now we prepare for our trip to Florida. I think we're all more excited about this trip than we were about Christmas. Don't get me wrong, we love Christmas and the whole season but it's a little hectic and draining and I think we're all ready for some relaxation and some sun. We're spending 10 days in Orlando so we'll hit up Disneyworld and Universal. So excited about Harry Potter!!! Not so excited about flying with 2 kiddos. Yes, I'll have Jared, my parents and Jared's parents but whenever kids on a plane make any noise it's always the mom's fault. Bring it on, scowlers!!

We'll definitely take pictures of our trip but for now here's the 1 Christmasy picture I have from this year. It's at our ward Christmas party with Santa.

1 comment:

James and Elizabeth said...

Wow, Florida sounds great right now. Enjoy your family Vacation.