Friday, October 01, 2010

It's in the air...


I love fall. I love it because it means cute holiday decorations, yummy baking and tons of time with the family. We got a good start today with our holiday crafts and Reagan and I managed to get some cute stuff done this morning while E slept. We made....


Cute ghosts made from the girls tootsies. The smaller ones were made later from E's cute little fat feet which made way better ghosts than Reagan's freaky high arched feet. And I don't think you can tell from the picture but our ghosts have white sparkles on them because if your doing crafts with Reagan, something MUST be sparkly.


A family of pumpkins. I wish I knew how to rotate pics on here. Grr....


Some spiders made from Reagan's fingers. She drew the faces. Next year if we do these I'll let her cut. If I let her cut this year, these poor little spiders would have no legs.


I even got out my Halloween wreath

my fall garland


and my little pumpkins and yummy smelling candles
I love the fall.

4 comments:

Tina said...

I love your decorations! What cute ideas! I will have to try those foot ghosts! Great pictures from your trip!

Unknown said...

Cute decorations. I'm going to have to do some of those fun crafts with Gwenevere. what are the ghost feet made with?
Also you have to rotate the pictures before uploading them to the blog. It's annoying but it's the only way I know how to do it.

Rachael said...

these are just adorable! Looks like they had a lot of fun!

Familia said...

cute decorations Sara! I love your craftiness! And your girls are just adorable!