Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

It's Reagan's 3rd birthday. I have a 3 year old. Weird. We had a little party last night and here are a few pictures.

Teapot. Her signature pose.

Rea and mommy

Auntie Lael and Rea

Cousin Livia

Katie

The Belle cake

We were all really worried about the candles. Belle is quite flammable, you know.

A picture from today with her favorite present. A camera. A REAL camera. I'm sure I'll be posting a few of her genius shots soon as she's already taken a photo of everything she owns.
And what's a birthday post without a few baby pics.






Happy Birthday, my sweet girl!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Three is a fun age! And very cute cake.

Familia said...

Awww what an adorable little girl! Happy Birthday!

Lei Carver said...

How cute! I also love her name :)

http://schnookum.blogspot.com/