Thursday, November 15, 2007







Reagan loves her baths. I wish I could bathe her more because it puts her in such a good mood and it's a great way to keep her awake during the day so she doesn't stay up all night. If it didn't dry out her smooth skin, we would take baths all day. Thanks Machelle for the great bath seat by the way!! The other day after drying her hair she aquired a cute little mohawk. Since she has the perfect little round face, this combination made her look just like Jack Jack from The Incredibles. I had to take a few pictures of my superhero baby.

3 comments:

becca said...

That is so cute! I love the hair-do. She is getting big already! It happens too fast.

Heather said...

Love the faux-hawk! I'm glad you're updating your blog more!

johnnyanne said...

She has such curious pretty eyes!