Friday, November 09, 2007

Ok, I still don't have the posting pictures thing down quite perfectly yet, but at least there are some up there. I'm sure I'll get it someday. Things have been great around here. Reagan is 3 weeks and 1 day old. I can't believe how fast it's going by already. She had an appointment last Tuesday and she weighed in at 8 pounds 7 ounces. This doesn't sound like much but she was weighed the Friday prior and was only 7 pounds 15 ounces. She gained about 2 ounces a day! She's such a little porker.She's getting into somewhat of a routine which is very nice. Jared and I even got to have a date last night. My parents watched the baby while we went up to Seattle and had dinner and then went to see Into The Woods. Dinner was fun, it was really weird to be away from the baby. It was so nice to get to spend some time with my cute husband though. I don't think we've spent 2 minutes alone together since she's been born. The play was good, although I remember liking it a lot more than I did last night. The first half was fabulously entertaining. Little Red, the Princes were awesome. Then the second half was such a let down. I don't remember it being so depressing. Anyway, it was a good date night overall, very much needed.

4 comments:

becca said...

Cute pictures Sara! I love the asian baby one! I can see a lot of you in her, and your husband. I think she is a good mix. She is such a pretty baby. You are lucky she is so easy going.

Heather said...

I love the pics! Abby had the same outfit...the shirt with the three hearts on it. Of course it was newborn size and doesn't fit her anymore...I'm glad you got a date! Keep doing that!

BonnieK said...

Thank you so much for sharing your lives with us. Your baby is beautiful.

Matt&Sandy said...

Too cute!
I can see Jared in that picture too! He can wear that same expression. Thanks for sharing I can't wait to see the updates. See you soon.
Love "Auntie Sandy"