Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Box


Dearest moviegoers, friends and random strangers who read this blog. I feel it is my duty to warn you about the worst movie ever!! Jared and I wasted 20 bucks tonight seeing this movie and feel ripped off. I think we would feel the same even if the movie were free. Ripped off of 2 hours of our lives. The movie was plotless, confusing in the not fun way and overall completely devoid of any entertainment. To quote my friend Wendy who was unfortunate enough to see this movie too "...save your cash on something more worthwhile, like a root canal." Horrible!!

3 comments:

shanesflynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Familia said...

Ha Ha Thanks! Will DO!

loodlelee said...

Me and Lacy went to see this movie at the dollar theater here in Rexburg so we could see what you were talking about. Yeah it was pretty bad, but we just had to see for ourselves. It's funny to watch a really bad movie and laugh at it.