Monday, November 23, 2009

Ahhh, human again

I'm finally back to feeling like myself again so, let's announce. We are expecting our next baby! I've been hestitating telling people because my paranoid self thought that since we waited for what seemed like forever to be blessed with this one, that it would be taken away. I know, I'm a weirdo. But, as we see the gleaming light of 2nd trimester, I feel a little less worried. We are due mid June which I am excited about. With Reagan being born in October, summer was not so much fun around here with no AC so I'm happy that I won't be sweating like a pig all summer long. Yay babies!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

whoo-hoo!!! congrats!!! i am SO happy for you guys!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting.

AASKH said...

Yippee! That is so exciting friend! Not so fun about the sick part, but the outcome is always fabulous!

Rachel said...

YAY! Congrats Sara!