Friday, July 18, 2008

9 Months!!

I can't believe I have a 9 month old baby. That's just crazy. Reagan is growing like crazy, not as much as some babies, but growing. Here are some updates on our little peanut. Things she loves: string cheese, playing with Dakota, her pink & white soft blankie, dancing, watching Jeopardy, having daddy sing "I'm just a little black rain cloud", pointing her finger and playing with balloons at Nonna and Papa's house. Things she hates: getting cleaned up after making messes, waiting for food, getting licked to death by Dakota and scary swimming floaty toys. She's probably about 17? pounds and a lot of inches. She's such a happy baby and is a fun little person to have around. She crawls around the house at lightning speed with her goofy style- left knee and right foot. Hey, whatever works. She really wants to walk and we're expecting that she'll figure it out in the next few weeks. I wish I could post a happy 9 month old baby picture, but Reagan has been teething and she finally popped out 2 teeth today and another one is on its way. The 2 that came out today were the top 2 to the side of her front teeth. She looks like a baby vampire. Viva la Cullen!!! So, the only decent picture we could get today was her eating some cold mandarin oranges, another favorite. Enjoy!!



4 comments:

Heather said...

Cute way to commemorate 9 months! Yea Reagan! Abigail just got two teeth, the vampire ones also!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, she's so cute. I love mandarin oranges too, maybe we can be best friends!

LW said...

OMG I can't believe she's 9 months already!!! what a cutie! :-)

skye said...

So very cute! What a fun way to remember how she is now. I wish I had been as good at documenting those early years with my two. :)