Thursday, August 02, 2007

HELLO!!!

It's been awhile since I've written so I thought I'd give you all the update. Yes, I'm talking to the 2 people who actually read this. Things are going really well here. We're still getting ready for our little baby to come. Jared has been remodeling the house starting in her room and we're almost done, with her room. It's usually freakin freezing in winter in my house so hopefully the new windows and insulation will help us. If not, I'm already stocked up on warm snuggly outfits and tons of blankets for the baby. I'm still working right now. I'm for sure stopping the bookkeeping job at the end of this month and the nanny job sometime in September. I'm looking forward to having some time for myself before the baby comes. I'm sure I'll need it. It is Jared's baby we're talking about. I'm still feeling pretty good. I'm getting a lot bigger which is getting a little awkward. Turning over in bed is a huge deal. I feel like a beached whale, it's not a pretty site. Poor Jared. The beached whale with her thousand pillows in bed, trying to turn over in the middle of the night is, I'm sure, disturbing him. Oh well, pretty soon it will be the baby waking him up in the middle of the night. We've been trying to take some vacations this summer and have gone camping a few times. It's been really nice to hang out with our friends. All the times we've gone camping, we've gone to diving sites so Jared has got to go diving a lot more often. He really likes it and has bought all this new equipment and is planning on dragging me under once the baby comes and I get certified. I've done one pool dive and liked it, so I'm hoping I like real diving. That's pretty much it in my life. My little brother Jake is getting married in 8 days!!! Crazy!!! He's getting married to his cute little Sharla in Texas next Friday. Hooray!!! I'm hoping that once I get some pictures, I can figure out how to post them. Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

becca said...

Hooray, another update!!! I can help you with the picture thing if you need it. I would love to see pictures! I can't believe your brother is getting married! Crazy.

Heather said...

Don't you love being a beached whale? At least you know that you're really not going to sleep any better when the baby comes (although eventually you'll get more sleep!) I'm so glad you're taking time for yourself before the baby comes. I did before Samantha was born and it was really nice. Next time I see you we'll have our babies!! :)