Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Are we there yet???


So, tomorrow I'm officially 31 weeks pregnant!! That means we're now in single digit countdown until little Reagan arrives, I'm so excited!!! It's been really crazy these last few months. Time has just flown by. Maybe it's going by so fast because we're so not ready yet. Jared and my brother Jake did the sheet rock in the baby room yesterday and Jared was going to do the first round of mud and tape today. We'll see if that got done when I get home from work today. Hopefully I'll be able to paint this weekend!! I'm definately going to recruit some help though. Last Saturday Jared was on shift and it was rainy so I spent all day inside cleaning and organizing and moving way too much furniture. Sunday was not good. I could barely sit in church my body hurt so bad. And I was really swollen that day which isn't fun either. So, lessen learned- no moving couches. Today is nice and cold so the swelling has left and I feel back to normal. I shouldn't be complaining, I've had a really easy pregnancy so far and haven't had any problems. I hope I don't make up for it with a hard labor. In 9 weeks!!! Wahoo!!! So, Jake's wedding didn't happen. His little fiance has some family problems happening right now so she called it off. I'm not sure if it's off off or just postponed off. I guess we'll see. So, Jake is just bumming around the house, trying to get a job and helping Jared. We love the helping Jared part. I'm sure he'll be fine, he seems to be dealing with it pretty well. Well, that's it. 9 weeks!!!

2 comments:

becca said...

The last few weeks of my pregnancy seemed to last forever too! Once the baby comes though, time flies. So enjoy the slow motion right now. Cody is almost 3 months already! It is crazy!

Heather said...

Good luck with those last few weeks! I was going crazy the last four weeks of my pregnancy with Abigail. It didn't help that my doctors were all expecting me to go into labor two weeks before I actually did! Agh! At Christmas time our little girls can meet each other!