Monday, January 05, 2015

Romantic getaway part 2

A year ago, Jared and I went to Orlando to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Kids stayed home with grandma and we were looking forward to a nice relaxing trip. On the plane ride over, Jared didn't feel well and spent the entire flight in the bathroom throwing up. Needless to say, the rest of our trip was pretty much the same. Not a whole lot of fun. So, since we had bought season passes we decided to have another go at it this past October. Much better although one of us might have been sick on this trip-more on that later :)
the chandeliers in the new Harry Potter Escape from Gringotts ride

the Hogwarts Express


lots of midday naps

this is about as close as I get to Tower of Terror. I hate it.


 
Jared wanted to be that guy in all of our rollercoaster pics. I'd say he was pretty successful


1 comment:

James and Elizabeth said...

hahahaha the roller coaster pictures made me laugh.
I'm jealous of your midday naps, that's the best part of getaways.

But Harry Potter world would be amazing. Glad you guys got to go back