Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow!!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted. I've been being crazy cooking lady this whole month (see my other blog for some good recipes) and have just been busy. We all got the cold/ sinus infection thing that's going around and spent a few weeks in bed watching cartoons but we're all better now and excited for Christmas. We even got some snow this year. It's been snowing here and there for a few weeks now but we finally have some good stuff to go play in. Reagan had a blast outside running around in the snow in her frog boots. We took a few pictures, not a whole lot because it was freezing!



3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yea, my Mom said it's been pretty snowy up there! I miss it a "little" but I'm sure Reagan is having a blast! I hope one day I can show Calvin what snow it! That'll be a fun experience! Have fun in the snow and stay warm!

Tina said...

SO CUTE! I can't believe how much snow you've gotten!

Heather said...

I love Reagan's little white coat!! Those frog boots are adorable too! Hooray for a white Christmas!