Friday, June 13, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Enough with vacation already!! It's always great to go on vacation, but it feels so good to be home and back in our normal routine. Reagan is a pretty good baby but when she's forced to nap in hotels, eat in the car and play strapped in her carseat she gets a little grumpy. The trip to Utah was fun though. We got to see some friends (yay, Becca!!), some family and some nice weather. Reagan busted out the short shorts and showed off her rolls to the world. Why is that cute on her but not so much cute on me?? My mom took most of the pics with her camera though so here are a few with mine. I'll post some more later.


She fell asleep while we were driving but held on tight to her cookies. Cuteness!


Playing at Great-Grandma's house. Love those chunker legs!

3 comments:

LW said...

She gets cuter and cuter in every picture that I see of her! I'm so glad that you guys had such a good time on vacation, and it does feel good to get home doesn't it?

Familia said...

I cant believe how big she is getting it seems like you just brought her home! And she is soooo adorable! So cute! And I know what you mean about vacations I just barely got back from one myself and though they are fun it feels good when your home!

Heather said...

I agree with you on the chunky legs! It's so cute on a baby, but not on the mommy!! :)