Monday, March 24, 2008

I think I'll sit now

Reagan decided she would start sitting by herself now. She's such a funny baby. She'll just decide to do something one day and do it. She did the same thing with rolling over. One night I put her on her tummy and without ever trying to before, rolled over. A few days ago I thought I'd sit her down and see what happens. She just sat there. And sat there. And sat there. She sat unaccompanied for about 10 minutes before she fell forward. What the heck!! She had never tried sitting before and now she's a pro. Both of these pictures look like she's falling over but she's not, they were just the cutest ones I got. Oh, here's an update on the tooth. You can see it now! I would post a picture but try getting a shot of the inside of a 5 month old's mouth.


3 comments:

Familia said...

That's so awesome!! Good job reagan! She's such a cutie!

LW said...

Yay Reagan! *applauds* What a big girl!!!

Heather said...

That's great she can sit up! It's probably one of my favorite stages. She can have so much more fun now and see so much more!