Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We're officially rolling!!

Last night Reagan decided she was bored on her tummy and started to roll! I've been worried because she's hated tummy time and hasn't shown the slightest interest in rolling. Lael, Kim and I were working at the doctor's office and I put her on her tummy and within 10 minutes of trying, she did it!! It was so exciting. She's done it a few times this morning so it's for real. Yay!! Oh, by the way, I've made it so that anyone can comment on the blog, not just blogsters, so go ahead and leave us a message!

4 comments:

Dolores Range said...

What a cute baby!!

Heather said...

Look out she'll be crawling soon!!

becca said...

Way to go Reagan! Watch out, she is going to be a mover before too long! She is so stinking cute! I love the pictures of her sticking her tongue out!

LW said...

Watch out, before you know it she's going up running around!!!! Yay for Reagan!

-Lindsey-